· 9. 20 Questions. This game is great as it allows students to practice forming questions in English as well as revising their target vocabulary. Have a student think of a secret word while the other students take it in turns to ask questions and guess what they’re thinking.
· 1. Fruit Naming Game. This is a great game for learning the names of the fruits and increasing your child’s fruit vocabulary. For kids who are a bit older, the game can be turned into a sentence-forming game, where the kids will be required to make a sentence using the name of a fruit.
· #4: Taboo English Vocabulary Game This is a fun game for those party days at your school where you actually want to slip a bit of English learning in there in a kind of sneaky way. It makes an excellent way to review vocabulary with your children.
ESL Activities Online, ESL Classroom Games, Memory Games, Spelling Games, Sentence Games, Interactive Board Games, Hangman Games, Jeopardy, Wheel Games, Concentration Games, Matching Games, Car Racing Games, Pirate Games, Crocodile Games, Word Recognition Games, Mobile Games for iPad, iPhones and Android devices, Games for Teaching English to Kids.
Welcome to Fun English Games for Kids! Find a wide range of free teaching resources that are perfect for students learning English, ESL classes and teachers looking for ideas online. Enjoy interactive games, classroom activities, printable worksheets and more!
LearnEnglish Kids is brought to you by the British Council, the world's English teaching experts. We have lots of free online games, songs, stories and activities for children. For parents, we have articles on supporting children in learning English, videos on using English at home and information about English courses for your child.
· The first game on the list emerged as a result of one of those days where the kids I was teaching (seven-year-old twin sisters!) were in a super energetic mood. They just needed to move! Now, how they have all that energy at the end of a long school day and after school activities, I don’t know, but that’s part of the fun.
Visit Teaching English Games. Be a fun and effective ESL teacher. Don't settle for boring lessons. Make your job easier and have more free time for yourself instead of spending hours preparing lessons. The tips and resources from Teaching English Games have helped over 15,000 teachers and schools around the world. Try out the free samples and find out for yourself how you too can motivate your ...
Fun and educational ESL games for kids. Enjoyable lessons for preschoolers, with insights and tips on teaching little ones English.
· Call My Bluff is a fun game which is perfect at the start of term as a ‘getting to know you’ kind of game. It is also a brilliant ice breaker between students if you teach classes who do not know one another -- and especially essential if you are teaching a small class size .