· Kobo has released another software update for their lineup of ebook readers. All models are included in the update, except the poor ole Kobo Mini which seems to have been banished for reasons unknown. The new software version is 4.19.14123. According to Kobo…
Update your Kobo eReader Update your eReader regularly to get the latest features. If there’s a software update available, you’ll see a message that asks if you want to perform an update.
· Kobo has started rolling out a new software update for Kobo ebook readers. Currently the update is available for the newer Kobo models released in the past couple of years, but the older models will probably get the update soon as well. The new firmware version is 4.9.11311. There are a few changes and bug […]
· February 24, 2017by Nathan. Kobo has released a new software update for current and past Kobo ereaders, all the way back to the original Kobo Touch. The new firmware version is 4.3.8842. Automatic updates have already started rolling out, but that can take several weeks to get depending on where you live.
After you download the firmware for your device, extract the zip file into the .kobo folder on your Kobo eReader. Note for Aura H2O Edition 2 and Aura Edition 2: Kobo has actually released two versions of …
Je Kobo eReader synchroniseren via Wi-Fi. Lees hier de stappen voor het synchroniseren van je Kobo eReader via Wi-Fi om te controleren of er software-updates zijn: Je Kobo eReader synchroniseren via Wi-Fi; Je Kobo eReader synchroniseren met Kobo Desktop. Je kunt de Kobo Desktop-app gebruiken om je Kobo eReader te synchroniseren met een computer.
· Kobo Firmware 4.25.15875 Kobo firmware 4.25.15875 has been released. As of November 11, 2020, it has been released to the Kobo Touch A/B, Kobo Touch C, Kobo Glo, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Touch 2.0, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 v1, Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 v2, Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Aura ONE Limited Edition, Kobo Aura Edition 2 v1, Kobo Aura Edition 2 v2, Kobo Nia, Kobo ...
· Also here’s how to downgrade Kobo firmware to an earlier version if you’re having problems with the new firmware or want the old homescreen back. Some people prefer to use the older 3.19.5761 firmware version. One of the best mods is to install an alternative reading program called KOReader. It’s much better for PDFs than the stock software.