· If that doesn't help, hold down the Option/alt key and choose File > Save as... this will save a copy and remove any non-png allowed formatting. Chances are there's simply something about the image which is not allowed in the PNG format. Please share a screenshot of the full interface of Photoshop. Regards, Sahil
· Adobe Photoshop Version: 14.0 (14.0 20130423.r.221 2013/04/23:23:00:00) I couldn't find the area to tell me if the PNG plugin is installed so here is all I can see when I click system info: x64 Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit
I did notice that adobe seems to have removed the png plugin from the Standard MultiPlugin and it's no longer listed in the Help>System Info, so i guess it's now integrated into photoshop instead of a separate plugin like quite a few other file formats are, though that's strange that png is the only file format missing from Save As when compared to the cc 2018 here on my own windows 10 install.
Ensure your document is 8-bit RGB. ( Image > Mode) If that doesn't help, hold down the Option/alt key and choose File > Save as... this will save a copy and remove any non-png allowed formatting. Chances are there's simply something about the image which is not allowed in the PNG format.
· Some images Photoshop will not let me Save As PNG (and many other formats). This is not too bad; if I need to save in a different format I should be able to copy-paste into a new document. But if I create a new document after working with one of these images, I'm still limited on what formats I can save to, for no apparent reason.
This is no png option in photoshop. Here you will get all types of PNG images with transparent background. We always upload Highr Definition PNG Pictures. We PNG Image provide users .png extension photos for free. You can use this images on your website with proper attribution. We try to collect largest numbers of PNG images on the Web.
· If your Photoshop doesn't wanna open your PNG files anymore because of the error message "Not a png file", then watch my vid to see how to fix it :) ...
· Hi, option to save files for .png options in "save as" and "format" dropdown box were working just fine yesterday... but today, then saving my graphic with file>save>put filename>and trying to choose with dropdown menu .png>it's NOT there.....I see .psd, .eps, .jpg, .psb, .raw,.sct., tif but not .png and the large dropdown with everything..
Photoshop :: JPG And PNG Saving Option Not Available? Aug 24, 2013. Not getting jpg and png saving option in Photoshop CC trial version. Is this kept hidden as its a trial version?